Fall Makeup Look!

September 15, 2014



Hello Darlings,
Fall is here (at least until 12 am where I live, then I warms up) and I'm in the mood. I'm just so excited to wear cardigans, and wear dark colors, and freeze while still drinking frappuccinos. So with the coming of the beautiful elements outdoors I have my Autumn makeup routine to share.


P.S I am not some kind of crazy amazing makeup artist or beauty guru, I just like to mess around.
P.P.S I have a little burn on the side of my face from my curling iron so just ignore that.

Fall Makeup 1.jpg
Products Used:

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 001
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Stick in  Coconut 355
Extreme Volume Mascara from Claires
Maybelline The Rocket Mascara
Black Gel Eyeliner
Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry
Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Shameless

Fall Makeup 2.jpg
So here I am starting my makeup look with a clean face, all washed and cleaned up and moisturized. ALWAYS remember to moisturize and push back your hair to keep it out of your face for the time being.

  Fall Makeup 3.jpg

Then I actually started my makeup look by first dotting my foundation on my face then attacking it with a stippling brush to blend in and cover anything I do not want showing like bags under my eyes or little marks on my face and I actually really like this foundation because of the easiness to use and take places with me and even apply without looking at what I am doing.
Fall Makeup 6.jpg

After, I did a simple winged eyeliner, not too much, just little bit to look casual.I did this by first lining my eye with a small line on my upper eyelid then adding a small line going along the area where my eye naturally turns at the end to the end of my eyebrow for my wing. To make my eyes brighter and to dispel the last bits of sleepiness from my eyes I added a small hint of gold shadow at the corner to brighten up the whole area.The topping off my eyelashes with mascara.

DSC_3627.jpg

Then to finish off this makeup look I applied my raspberry lip butter to moisturize my lips then applied my Shameless lip balm to finish off the look but if you want the color to be darker you can skip the lip butter underneath.
DSC_3630.jpg  DSC_3635.jpg DSC_3633.jpg

Thank you for reading and I hope you liked it.

Be Free. Be You. Mary

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe