Dear Autumn

November 05, 2014




Dear Fall,


I know this is early. Sudden even. But I have to say this. It hasn’t been long. I even feel like it just started yesterday. 


But, I love you.

I love the way you make me feel, the way you smell, the way you make everything golden and cozy. When you stroll right up everyone turns and stares. but no one stares as long  and as hard as I do. I know this is real.Everything about you is stunning, your style, your music taste, you always make the best food, you cradle me better than all the others. I know you said you can’t be committal but, please.

Try...

Only three months, this can only be a fling, I’ll be back in a year. That’s what you always say.Winter doesn’t make me happy like you do.The ever present freezing me out, so many layers between us, everything is dead around winter.Please, stay longer.

Your faithful admirer,
Mary

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe