Chill MMXV

October 16, 2015


Its finally the time of the year for my fall chill playlist. Just like I mentioned in my last fall playlist always strikes me as the time of the year for all the relaxing cozy things. Warm drinks, thick clothes, the whole shebang.  In the past few weeks I’ve been able to find a few songs that get me in the mood, so here’s my sharing them with you.






1. As We Are Now - Saint Raymond
2. Can't Help Falling In Love - Mary Norgan Cover
3. Coming Home - Gavin James
4. Only Ones Who Know - Arctic Monkeys
5. Young In Love - Thelma Plum
6. In Quiet Rooms - OMN
7. All I Want - Kodaline
8. Let It Go - James Bay
9. Renegades - X Ambassadors

Thank you for reading and I hope you like these songs and find the same comfort in them that I do.”

Said Mary

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe