the getting to it list

January 13, 2016


In the same way that some people put off tasks, and goals, (including myself) I put off listening to new music. I get so comfortable listening to my select golden, set of songs and realize I end up never venturing quite far from those few. Making myself completely oblivious to any new songs I could end up liking. This happens to me a lot with new albums by old favorites, recommended songs from friends, people I’ve heard a lot of buzz about, and many other times. So, I think this will be the first edition of my “Getting to It” playlist. These songs are very diverse in their natures and recommendations to add would be greatly appreciated. Some notable favorites on this list include, "Monsters" and "Candles" by Thelma Plum, "You're the One that I Want" by Lo-Fang, "22" "Book of Love" and "Coming Home by Gavin James, and a few delightful songs that will become lifetime favorites, "Love is a Losing Game" and "Valerie" by the legend, Amy Winehouse.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe