weekend recap

April 11, 2016


This weekend was quite the mix of contradictory forces.  Honestly these two days couldn’t have been any more different. Saturday was a fireball of anxiety and anticipation, and Sunday was a cool drink of relief and lounging, a great refresher after my past few weeks. 

Saturday was an early start, 6 am early to be exact. After two months of a lot of studying it was finally time for the ACT’s and everything was going peachy keen until it was time to step outside.

Into the snow.

In April.
IMG_2037.JPG
This obviously caused a whole slew of problems resulting in very high anxiety for me mainly centered around whether I would even get to take the test that I had studied two months straight for. But in the end everything worked out and I was merrily (ha) taking my test.

After the test my mom had a little getaway planned for our weekend which I took advantage of the calm atmosphere of the cute little town to get some nice pictures.

IMG_2032.JPG
IMG_2030.JPG
IMG_2027.JPGIMG_2038.JPG

IMG_2029.JPGSunday was the opposite in that it was completely relaxed. I got to wear comfy clothes all day and relax on the drive home and knit.
IMG_2034.JPG
All day!

The project is a little surprise for a friend, but i’m really excited to show the finished product     (although I think it will take a while)

-Mary

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe