Modernly Witchy

November 02, 2016

What I love most about this outfit is how far it is from my normal style. It’s not a completely different style, per say, but it is something that’s a bit more out there.
A CAPE!
It’s like a childhood fantasy right in one sassily spooky outfit. I spend a great deal of time whiping the cape around, being more dramatic than usual with this on. I actually think the cape is meant to be a dress, but hey, I like it like this. It kind of reminds me of a modern Elphaba look, but maybe it’s just a musical theatre day in my head. Along with the cape I have a white chiffon tank top,some geen jeans and a pair of tan penny loafers. This look is a perfect for the last month of fall before we slip into these winter months.

Thanks for reading, Mary

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe